GIS.StackExchange: Identificar el mayor polígono dentro de cada celda de una grilla

POSTED ON GIS.StackExchange:
I have a 9x9 grid and a polygon of municipalities of an extensive area of Brazil. My goal is to have a field indicating the biggest municipality per grid cell.
I've been trying with intercept without good results. I know there are similar questions but i cant figure it out how to handle it in QGIS.
Here is a screenshot of what i'm talking about:
ANSWER by Micha:


Resulted in:
Which is the id of the municipality with the largest intersection within each grid cell. Continue...

I've also been trying with Kosmo, according to Juán José del Toro

1.- Create the grid 10x10 km and concatenate Row and Column into a key field

I thid the concatenation with the "calculadora option"



And picture

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

ERROR: Grib2 file or date problem, stopping in edition_num. Can't ungrib.exe SOLVED

ARCGIS: Cálculo de pendiente entre puntos en el espacio xyz

WRF open_aux_u : error opening auxinput5_d02_2013-12-31_00:00:00 for reading. 100